Thank you for considering Camino Nuevo Charter Academy for your child’s education. We are committed to ensuring that our students are competitive and prepared for the 21st century.
CNCA is open to any school-aged resident of the state of California. CNCA will not charge students tuition and will not discriminate against any student on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, or disability.
Admission to CNCA is on a first-come, first-serve basis. If there is more interest than available openings, entrance will be determined by a public lottery.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and complete the CNCA Lottery Form below.
- Return the completed form (in person, fax or email) to one of our campuses by the school's deadline. Lottery forms received after the deadline will be added to the waitlist after the lottery in the order they were received.
- Submission of the completed Lottery Form ensures your child a spot in the lottery.
CNCA LOTTERY SYSTEM
- CNCA’s lottery is expected to be held the last week in January at every campus.
- Only open seats will be filled.
- Names of students who have submitted a Lottery Form by the deadline will be entered into the lottery.
- All students entered into the lottery will be assigned a lottery number.
- Families selected in the lottery will be notified by phone call and /or mail.
- Notified families must confirm intent to enroll within two weeks. Families that do not respond will be withdrawn from the list.